Vacation & Summer Camps
Information is updated a month before each vacation camp
During the school holidays (excluding Christmas) and in July, L’Ecole Koenig offers bilingual, musical, theme camps for children aged 4 to 8. Please note that children aged 3 can enroll only if they are already enrolled at L’Ecole Koenig’s Preschool.
The musical, artistic and theatrical projects proposed during our bilingual camps are always fun!
This is the perfect opportunity for siblings or “best friends” to go to school together. Our bilingual and musical vacation camps are a unique opportunity to make music every day!
- October Vacation, October 19-23: France / Canada
- February Vacation, February 15-19: Fly Me to the Moon! Japan, Korea, and “The Moon Princess”
- Spring Vacation, April 19-23: A Trip In Ancient Mesopotamia
- July Vacation, TBD
Information is updated a month before each vacation camp.
A Trip In Ancient Mesopotamia
During this vacation camp, we are thrilled to invite your children to the land and time of many of the world’s most significant inventions! The children will invent a sundial, a cuneiform writing slab, a clock, a sailboat, and even build a city! They will learn about Gilgamesh, the world’s first superhero. We have a memorable musical production, “Gilgamesh the Great,” that the children will present in a film which the parents will receive upon the May rentrée, due to the current sanitary crisis.
9:00 – 15:00 * ** (without any nap)
* Only children aged 3 enrolled in the Preschool can participate in the October camp. Children not enrolled in L’Ecole Koenig’s Preschool need to be older than 3 years old and potty trained.
** During the summer: under certain conditions, children aged 3 wishing to
participate in the camp until midday may be authorized.
- October, February, April camps: 525 € per week (500 € for a sibling/enrollment of second child from the same family)
Lunch box and individual water bottle required
Being potty trained is required.
For more information :
Tel.: 01 45 78 01 75
E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org