In an effort to keep our school community as safe as possible, L’Ecole Koenig has taken special sanitary measures based on 5 fundamentals:
- Cleaning and sanitization of all rooms and materials
- Safe physical distancing
- Application of shielding measures
- Limitation of student mixing
- Communication and training of all staff and students
All classrooms and campuses are regularly cleaned and disinfected following the sanitary protocol communicated by the department of education.
This includes the cleaning of surfaces and contact points (light switches etc), disinfection of pedagogical materials, cleaning of tables and chairs, regular check-ups of cleaning supplies and regular aeration of rooms.
Furthermore, all rooms have been equipped with hydroalcoholic gel dispensers.
The application of this cleaning protocol is supported by our trained staff.
- Parents can no longer enter the school
- For the preschool, children are met at the door by their teachers who check their temperatures and cleans their hands. A temperature exceeding 37.8°C will result in the child being sent home immediately.
- For the music school, our front desk receptionist welcomes the children inside and has them clean their hands. Their temperatures are checked by the music teacher.
- Staff is wearing mask at all times
- Students aged 5 years and older are required to wear masks at all times in the music school only.
Starting January 4th, 2021, pending government protocol decisions, L'école Koenig is preparing for music school lessons to resume on-site.