Vacation & Summer Camps
Information is updated a month prior to each vacation camp
During the school holidays (excluding Christmas) and in July, L’Ecole Koenig offers bilingual, musical, theme camps for children aged 3 to 6 years old. Please note that children aged 3 can enroll in our October camp only if they are already enrolled in the school (L’Ecole Koenig’s Kindergarten or American Conservatory).
The musical, artistic and theatrical projects proposed during our bilingual camps are always fun!
This is the perfect opportunity for siblings or “best friends” to go to school together. Our bilingual and musical vacation camps are a unique opportunity to make music every day!
- October Vacation, October 21-25: Germany & Austria / Halloween
- February Vacation, February 10-14: China
- Spring Vacation, April 6-10: Spring/Vivaldi (to be confirmed)
- July Vacation, June 29 to July 3rd & July 6 to July 10:
North-American Music (blues, jazz & rock n’ roll)
October, February, April camp : 9h00 – 12h*
Late June /July camp : 9h – 15h** (without any nap)
* Only children aged 3 enrolled in the kindergarten or Conservatory can participate in the October camp. For children not enrolled in L’Ecole Koenig, the children need to be older than 3 years old and nappy-free.
** During the summer: under certain conditions, children aged 3 wishing to
participate in the camp until midday may be authorized.
- October, February, April camps : 295 € per week (275 € for a sibling / enrollment of second child from the same family)
- July camp: 500 € per week (450 € for a sibling / enrollment of second child from the same family)
950 € for both weeks (900 € for a sibling/ enrollment of second child from the same family)
Please download, print and send the completed enrollment form with date and signature.
Download the registration form here: Vacation Camp February Form
Once the school has confirmed there are places available for the camp, click below to proceed to payment :
For more information :
Tel.: 01 45 78 01 75
E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org