2018-2019 Kindergarten Fees
Only at the Dupleix Campus and upon faculty recommendation
+ Registration Fee (per child): 85 €
+ Nonprofit Organization Membership dues (per family): 15 €
+ First-time Application Fee (per family, if applicable): 200 €
The enrollment procedure for 2018-2019 is now open.
We accept applications for children born before June 2016.
The process is as follow:
As of the beginning of January: First campus/director meeting
Beginning of March: Last campus/director meeting
Mid-March: Admission results
End of March: Registration timeframe
- The first step is to fill the online Application form via our Admission Portal.
- We would then invite one of the parent and the child to come visit our school one morning from 8:45 to 9:30, so that you get a general overview of the school and we can meet your child for the first time. Parents living abroad: please advise, special procedure applies.
- A second meeting with the parents and the director of the school would then be scheduled.
- Admission results will be communicated in March. Parents with admissible children will have a week to complete the enrollment process, as described in our 2017-2018 Terms and Conditions.
- Children that we are unable to accommodate will be automatically placed on our waiting list.
Attention: Even if the deadlines described above are incompatible with your child’s enrollment, we accept requests throughout the year and will proceed with enrollments according to the waiting list.
For all enrollments, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 45 78 01 75.
back to top